Right Analog Stick as Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Analog Stick as Mouse

Hey, I'm interested in buying, but I'm having trouble configuring the Right Analog stick to move as if it were a Mouse.
    I've looked long and far, high and low, every nook and crevice, but, alas, fail.
    I understand that it will not move 100% like a mouse, but for the most part what I'm looking for,
    Is a setting configuration, just for the right analog stick to move as if it were a mouse, or atleast close to it.

I've tried all types of configuring, and it frustrates me

Hello,

You're right. Sticks do not work like a mouse does. For example, to turn the character from side to side quickly, you need to hold the stick for some time at the maximum point of deflection. Which, in case of mapping the stick to a physical mouse, is equal to slowly, but consistently, moving it in a certain direction.

We made a new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtBHArN3QW0&t=423s recently and post on youtube, where described all tips on how to set up mouse remapped to R stick including reWASD setting and in-game settings.

Check this video, hope it would be helpful.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hey there!

I'm not sure but which physical device do you have? Is it a controller?

If yes, please check Vertical and Horizontal axis range sliders in Advanced stick settings. They both should be minimize if you have mouse mappings on a stick.

Comment

Working...
      X