Ps Now keyboard and gamepad problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ps Now keyboard and gamepad problem

Help, I downloaded the Metro Exodus config, but it does not work in Ps Now. This is due to the fact that when the configuration is activated, the application no longer detects the connected gamepad. Could you fix the config or say what I need to do? I want a keyboard game instead of a gamepad.
    Link to config https://www.rewasd.com/community/con...518430dacf19c8

Hello,

In this case, you want to use a keyboard and mouse as the controller you need to another config. Also, I would recommend looking through this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXTpTsxTFe4&t=72s. It's about your post.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Strange, I used ps4 remote play, the game didn’t react to it at all. Maybe the connection to the gamepad is lost? But this is most likely the problem of the Ps Now application itself. But anyway, thanks for the answer.

Comment

Hey there!

If the game doesn't see the virtual controller, follow this steps:

1. Apply your config BEFORE you start PS Now. Close PS Now, enable remap, start PS Now again.
        2. Ensure that you see this icon in PS Now. It means that you are in a controller mode, and gamepad is a primary device:

Click image for larger version

Name:	e0f7640d32.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	220254
        Also, it is better to disconnect the physical controller, so only the virtual one is a primary one.

Comment

After a while I tried again and realized what was the matter. It turned out to be a Ps Now problem. When you start the game, you just need to turn remap off and turn it on again. Can someone help.

Comment

Hello,

Vise versa, the config has to be applied before the PSNow starts. reWASDer gets a point. Close the PSNow app, apply the config, start the PSNow, make sure that you are in gamepad mode and start playing.

Have you tried it lately?
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

No, I wrote everything correctly. The configuration was applied by itself before launching PS Now. But you still have to turn it off and on again.

Comment

Hello!

I've re-checked the game and it seems to be working as intended.

If you are using our default config, please ensure that you press L-win back once you start a game, because it may be a chance that you are switched to the native keyboard and mouse once you launch it.

Also, I would suggest you to check whether PS Now has any available updates.

Comment

Working...
                X