Aim Assist on PC with K&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aim Assist on PC with K&M

I'm interested in buying this software. Does this allow me to play with keyboard and mouse on PC but also get aim assist? Or, is this only for using K&M on consol and getting aim assist?

Hello,
    reWASD works on PC only. Playing games on PC, reWASD creates a virtual controller (DS4 or Xbox 360), games see the controller instead of K&M, you get the aim assist as the controller is required for the aim assist in the game.

Check this video tutorial about how to use KMB as the controller.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thank you, I'll have a look at the tutorial.

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
        Hello,
        reWASD works on PC only. Playing games on PC, reWASD creates a virtual controller (DS4 or Xbox 360), games see the controller instead of K&M, you get the aim assist as the controller is required for the aim assist in the game.

Check this video tutorial about how to use KMB as the controller.
        Does this require a ps4 to be on while I'm playing? I'm confused. It seems like the trick the software is using is by using remote play from sony. I only have a PC.

Comment

Hey there!

You can use it for PC games too. If the game supports DS4, then please follow the video step by step. If not, you may change the type of a virtual controller (Xbox 360 is better for PC games, all new ones support it). Here is where you can change the type of the emulated controller.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
            Hey there!

You can use it for PC games too. If the game supports DS4, then please follow the video step by step. If not, you may change the type of a virtual controller (Xbox 360 is better for PC games, all new ones support it). Here is where you can change the type of the emulated controller.
            I still don't understand. So, is this program allowing me to play my game which I own on PC, not on PS4, use my keyboard and mouse but make the game think that I'm using a controller? The tutorial you provided me doesn't help. It's not showing where/when to start PlayStation remote play, it's not showing a game running on PC with the controller but actually using a K&M.

I turned on the default settings which came with the program, I turned on the remap, I cannot type anything on my keyboard except for a few letters. I do not have PlayStation Remote Play on my computer. COD only recognizes a K&M, not a controller.

I have the same settings you have above. I opened up COD on my laptop from the blizzard app. It's recognizing a controller because I also have a controller plugged into my PC.

Comment

EDIT: It seems like you have to select a controller and remap all to the keyboard and mouse. I think I figured it out. I'm sorry, but the tutorial was not great.

Comment

Nvm lol, it still doesnt work...

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                  Hey there!

I'm sorry, but the tutorial didn't help and it's still not working for me on PC. Is it possible to trick my PC to think I'm using a controller? For example, I'm running COD through the blizzard app. I want the game on my PC to think I'm using the controller I have plugged in but actually use the K&M. Is this possible with this software?

Comment

It seems like whenever I enable the remapping, COD doesn't recognize the controller anymore. It only sees the K&M. That's the problem. How do I fix this?

Comment

Seems you are doing everything correctly, the issue is that the game may not detect the virtual controller input at once.

Please try the following:
                      - Disconnect your physical gamepad, the game may treat it as a primary input
                      - Restart the game with all the launchers (and Blizzard app) with remap turned on
                      - In some strange cases, the game can't see the input at once, so you may need a reboot with remap turned on (here are more details).
                      - Ensure that controller support is on (it should be because you have used the original controller, but still it is better to recheck)

Comment

When I click apply to remap everything, the controller gets disabled from that "joy.cpl" command. So, when I'm clicking apply, the computer isn't recognizing the controller anymore. Also, the controller just comes up as "wireless controller" my dualshock 4 ps4 controller when plugged in.Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	6687
Size:	430.8 KB
ID:	220301Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	6683
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	220302

Comment

Hello,

We have corresponded in Discord regarding this topic and the problem has been solved. Please, let us know here or in Discord if any questions remain.
                          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I still don't understand. So, is this program allowing me to play my game which I own on PC, not on PS4, use my keyboard and mouse but make the game think that I'm using a controller? The tutorial you provided me doesn't help. It's not showing where/when to start PlayStation remote play, it's not showing a game running on PC with the controller but actually using a K&M.

I turned on the default settings which came with the program, I turned on the remap, I cannot type anything on my keyboard except for a few letters. I do not have PlayStation Remote Play on my computer. COD only recognizes a K&M, not a controller.

I have the same settings you have above. I opened up COD on my laptop from the blizzard app. It's recognizing a controller because I also have a controller plugged into my PC.

Comment

Please visit the gamepad-tester.com website to check if the virtual controller works there.
                              There are no compatibility issues with COD. Just make sure you select the gamepad as an input type in-game. Also, the remap is suggested to be ON before entering the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X