Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break iteration once key pressed

Hi all

I search for a way to stop and iteration once i press any key. Is that possible ?

Thanks

Hey there!

Could you please share more details?

Do you need to press the button once to start some combo and press again to stop it? Then it is a Toggle. You need to create a combo and add Toggle checkbox to it on the main window.

If not, please could you describe exactly what do you want to achieve?

Comment

Hey ReWasder,
      Thanks for the quick answer.
      Yes that's what i'm looking for.

I have an other question; I've made a complicated key combo how can i move it to an other buttom ? some kind for copy paste a key combo to assign it to an other button of the controller ?

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

To copy or paste the combo or any other mapping, use the context menu (right mouse click) for the button to which this thing is mapped - https://recordit.co/ajxUJs0P62
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hey Star-Lord,
          That's perfect!

Is it possible that Rewasd communicate directly to my PS4 instead of PS4 Remote play? (Lag problem)

Thanks guys

Comment

Hello,

There is no option to communicate directly to PS4 yet (remote play or PS Now). But it shouldn't be any lags while playing. May I ask you to specify details, what games, what lags? Do you feel lags while mouse moving (if you use K&M as virtual DS4)?
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hey Star-Lord,
              It's just a little latency between my ps4 and the PC (via ethernet) while playing online Fifa 20 it's harder to play it via Remote Play or directly on PS4.
              And the main problem i can't get to handle my controller via bluetooth i should only connect it using usb
              I shall use only bluetooth so i can play in front of the ps4

Comment

Hello,

It looks like some hardware issue related to an internet connection, plus some latency from remote play. Can't even give some advice about it.

We're working on a feature that would allow a connecting controller to console via BT, perhaps it will fix latency.

Stay tuned!
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                X