Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I make the settings only work for a specific game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I make the settings only work for a specific game?

Isn't this all I need to do to make the side mouse buttons rebind to home/end for only chrome and firefox?

Or am I misunderstanding something?

This is the other application profiles I have https://i.imgur.com/1Iv2yN5.png (which I'm assuming are only turned on when their associated apps are focused?)

Hi there,

More details about autodetect this link. Beside added *.exe file you also need to check the autodetect option, the select slot where the config will be applied, and spot it with radar icon.

Check the manual link, all details are there.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Wait a second, you're telling me, I need to make an empty normal config and a seperate config(with the custom settings) for each application/game List I wanna make special rules to???

Whats the point of that? You have the god damn Game/App List as a builtin feature...

Just make it only apply to specified apps by default... and add a AllApps thing in the Game/App List(that can't be deleted)... so people can use that specific list for stuff they want to be applied everywhere.

Like it's a minor UX/UI thing, but I really don't see the point of that lol.

Comment

Hello,
        The point is that different games have different layouts to play. For me, it much easier to have a certain config for a certain game. So, as soon the game is in focus the config exactly for this game applies automatically.
        The same thing this Desktop config. The default config is complicated and I prefer to use it only with associated by default apps (plus several custom ones).

Of course, if you have some universal config ( the "everything" profile according to the screenshot), you may add required *.exe files and use the single config for all your stuff. All adjustments are personal.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X