Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The gamepad LED does not go out with a new connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gamepad LED does not go out with a new connection.

The gamepad LED does not go out with a new connection.
    Gamepad Dualshock 4.
    In order for the LED to turn off, I need to enable option "Enable DualShock 4 LED on Remap and Shift changing" in the settings, then go out and click apply, and turn it off again and click apply again.
    It would be nice to make the LED display the charge level of the controller and it would be possible to adjust its brightness.
    Attached Files

Hello,

reWASD changes LED (main, shift) only if remap if ON. Once the controller is plugged and remap is ON, it starts lighting up (not strobing, not color breathing, just keeps glowing) with yellow color or shift colors only when this option is checked.

What color do you have when the controller is connected?

Do you have any other mappers, like steam or else that also has LED options to set?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

all other mappers are turned off. Remap is on.

I turn on the PC, press the PS button on the controller and it lights up in white. then I turn on the LED option in the settings and click apply it lights up yellow.

Comment

Hey there!

We are planning to add more options to LED Settings with the next version. And yep, you will be able to set a separate color and mode when the battery is low.

As for the initial post, may I ask a bit more details? So, you connect via Bluetooth, apply a config, and see the LED. Then, you connected the gamepad via USB, and you see that the config is still applied, that is why the LED is on again. Sounds like a normal behavior. What am I missing?

Comment

I connect via bluetooth and see a white LED but the option "Enable DualShock 4 LED on Remap and Shift changing" is turned off and in theory it should go out when the remap is ON. It's not comfortable with this spotlight at night and I turn it off.

In fact, this does not make sense, because if you make it possible to reduce the brightness and make the battery indication, this function will not be needed.

Comment

Hello,

This option notifies you about currently active layout (main or shift) but after you press the "Apply" button. So, yes, as soon you apply the config no yellow light should be. Do you still have a white LED?
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X