Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS4 Gyro with Trigger only

Hello,

I'd like to use the gyro of my PS4 Controller as mouse or stick but only when L2 is kept pressed. How can I manage this wo work?

Hello,

As I understand, you do use the physical DS4 controller. You may try to set the L2 as shift modifier and inside the shift remap gyro as a stick or mouse. More detailed regarding the gyro this manual link - https://help.rewasd.com/how-to-remap/controller.html
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

Please, check that all buttons are unmapped as it may cause the double input (controller and the K&M), and the game switches between inputs causing the latency.

Also, check that the Advanced mapping feature is active (3 days trial if you testing the software).

What config do you use?
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

thanks for your reply.
        Yes I have a original DS4 controller.

I managed to get it working with the shift modifier :-) And also bought the full licence pack.

How can I map the accelerometer? In the game "Detroit become Human" you have to move your controller without any button pressed or so, but the game does not recognize any input (wireless). Only after plugging in via USB.

Comment

Hello,

I replied to your another post and paste the answer here as well.

The full online manual about gyro this link. Depending on your mappings you may gyro to left stick which is the default for a walk in the game.

What exactly doesn't work? How did you remap the gyro?

Thank you in advance.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
          X