help:i can't run rewasd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help:i can't run rewasd

When I run rewasd, it will tell me that I don't have permission to access it, even if I run it as an administrator, it will be this prompt. How should I do.

english not good

the picture said:Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have proper permissions to access the item。(maybe

Click image for larger version

Name:	65VSLTYW0B6TX~Q)%K(9]06.png
Views:	683
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	220395

Hello,

This is a system error message that definitely tells about some system restrictions. There are methods official MS provided, that are used to resolve the problem.
    I would also recommend checking the permission of the C:\Program Files\reWASD. It has to be full control. Also, please check and disable the antiviruses or security software installed and running on your PC.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

This is a system error message that definitely tells about some system restrictions. There are methods official MS provided, that are used to resolve the problem.
      I would also recommend checking the permission of the C:\Program Files\reWASD. It has to be full control. Also, please check and disable the antiviruses or security software installed and running on your PC.
      It can be used after closing the security software.

thank you

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your feedback. Glad that the problem has been solved.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X