Halo MCC, rumble not working after using reWASD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo MCC, rumble not working after using reWASD

Hello, I'm having a problem with the Halo MCC collection.
    I've bought reWASD for other games that didn't work with the Pro Controller like Prince of Persia or Just Cause, however Halo MCC always worked great on Steam with the Pro Controller.
    After having configured reWASD the rumble is not working anymore on games that made use of it, like the Halo MCC. Rumble is on in-game, so I guess it stopped working because of reWASD. It still works if I click on the Switch Pro Controller icon with the bluetooth symbol, the one close to the button "Remap is on".

Hello,
    Thank you for your question.

May I ask you what config do you use for Halo gameplay? The virtual Xbox 360 controller supports native game rumble, so you should get rumble feedback according to the game while you're playing.
    Does Steam active? May I ask you to disable controller support in the Steam Big Picture menu (Settings - Controller Setting - disable Switch Pro configuration support).
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello there. So I was playing FarCry 5 yesterday with Switch Pro Controller and using ReWasd, but the analogical got crazy. I wasnt able to aim at the enemies, because the analog was driving alone like crazy. Is there something I could do to fix it?

Comment

Hi RaulNeto5.

Do you use Xbox 360 virtual controller? If it's about stick sensitivity, check the Advanced Stick settings and tune curve response a bit down. Also, check in-game settings regarding ADS or sensitivity.

Also, specify some details if I got you wrong.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X