Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to get mouse movement as close to real movement while using emulator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to get mouse movement as close to real movement while using emulator?

So i came across this software yesterday. Ive been thinking of purchasing it, however the one thing stopping me is the Controller to mouse emulation. I've tried using a few mouse profiles from this website and tweaking my own profile, but the mouse movement is just so crappy. Ive got like 2 days left of the trial, and so far Im liking everything but the mouse emulation. Im not sure if im doing something wrong or if its just impossible to get a halfway decent mouse movement.Any tips would be really helpful. The game im using this for is Halo Masterchief, and fortnite

Hello,

It's important to understand, that sticks do not work as a mouse does. To turn the character from side to side quickly, you need to hold the stick for some time at the maximum point of deflection. Which, in case of mapping the stick to a physical mouse, is equal to slowly, but consistently, moving it in a certain direction.

I would recommend checking this Youtube video where all details on how to set up a mouse remapped to the R stick are shown.

Also, there is a long read blog regarding the question too.

Eventually, this adjustment is strongly personal and depends on your gameplay style.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

It's important to understand, that sticks do not work as a mouse does. To turn the character from side to side quickly, you need to hold the stick for some time at the maximum point of deflection. Which, in case of mapping the stick to a physical mouse, is equal to slowly, but consistently, moving it in a certain direction.

I would recommend checking this Youtube video where all details on how to set up a mouse remapped to the R stick are shown.

Also, there is a long read blog regarding the question too.

Eventually, this adjustment is strongly personal and depends on your gameplay style.
      I did see that blog, it didnt really help. For me its probably more of a problem, since I actually play games on really high sens. Some of the profile feel O-K if Im willing to have horribly slow sens but if I need to turn around i'll just die. Ill check out that youtube video tho later on

Comment

Have there been any profiles for any FPS games made specifically by the developer? Maybe It would be better for me to use something make by someone who has a complete understanding of all the Mouse options, and just change all the other keys.

Comment

Hello,

Maybe I didn't get you right. Are we talking about using a keyboard and mouse as the controller (emulate virtual controller that the game sees the controller) try to remap your controller to play like keyboard and mouse (left stick = WASD, right stick = mouse movements) for example? As different mappings have different settings.

Sorry for the misunderstanding if so.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
            Hello,

Maybe I didn't get you right. Are we talking about using a keyboard and mouse as the controller (emulate virtual controller that the game sees the controller) try to remap your controller to play like keyboard and mouse (left stick = WASD, right stick = mouse movements) for example? As different mappings have different settings.

Sorry for the misunderstanding if so.
            Yes, so the game thinks I'm using a controller. Thats all I want. However I dont believe there is a way to do that while actually using normal mouse movements, since If i do any mouse movement inputs it switched the game into "Keyboards and mouse" mode, and for fortnite you cant switch modes during a game. All Im trying to get 1. The game thinks im using a Controller, 2. since It seems like a requirement to map the Right stick to mouse to be able to aim, I want to find a way that will work for me (As all my testing / profiles i've used havnt been so good)

Comment

Hello,
              Thank you for your feedback. So, I did understand you right. As I mentioned above the stick works differently than the mouse. The more important cases while mouse as a stick during the tunning:

- If you feel to slow movements - add some sensitivity
              - If you feel that mouse is stuttering - increase R stick deflection.
              - if you feel that is not comfortable to play - fiddle with stick response. Try to use the default presets or some custom
              - The game (like Fortnite) contains also many settings regarding sensitivity, ADS, etc. Please use them during the stick adjustments.

If you don't mind, please check this video made one of our customers You may see here what reWASD settings and in-game settings for great gameplay.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
              X