About Key combo timings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Key combo timings

Hello, first of all i hope you're all safe.

I found Rewasd last month with Google, i really like it this software and i insta bought it. (with Combo + Advanced Mapping + 4 Slots + Rapid Fire)

I want to do the same as the advanced combos in the video. (video below)

But i can't. Am I miss something? Because Rewasd Key Combo "Add Pause feature" not support it. For example; I want to press keys 1 and 3 with a delay of 0.18 milliseconds, but Rewasd add
    only 10-20-30-40~100 values.(not 0.18 or 0.65 etc.)

Video here

Click image for larger version

Name:	sample2.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	220454
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sample1.jpg
Views:	555
Size:	339.3 KB
ID:	220453

Is there a fix for waiting times between the combinations of Rewasd software in the next new releases?

Thanks, best regards.

Hello,

The 10 ms is a minimal pause. But, not sure why you may need pauses less than 10ms. The normal button press longs at least 20-30 ms, the games do not recognize faster presses and usually skip even 10ms. It is something that you could not achieve manually.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

The 10 ms is a minimal pause. But, not sure why you may need pauses less than 10ms. The normal button press longs at least 20-30 ms, the games do not recognize faster presses and usually skip even 10ms. It is something that you could not achieve manually.
      Hello, thanks for your reply first. I think I was misunderstood for a reason. I wanna use the buttons times like example 29,42 etc 10,20,30,40,501~9 for example ; 29,42 etc)

These timings importand for aspecially League of Legends.

But the app only supports straight number 10 ~ 100 (version 5.4.0)

I only want this to be fixed in the 5.4.1 update. (If it is possible)

Thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
        Hello,

Hello, thanks for your reply first. I think I was misunderstood for a reason. As I can said, these timings importand for aspecially League of Legends.

Number values ​​I want to use, for example 25,34,42 etc.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,
          Thank you for your clarification.

We will discuss your suggestion with our team. The next release (5.5) is full of planned features to release, so it might be implemented one of the next releases.

Stay tuned!
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by blackram10 View Post

Hello, thanks for your reply first. I think I was misunderstood for a reason. As I can said, these timings importand for aspecially League of Legends.

Number values ​​I want to use, for example 25,34,42 etc.

Thanks.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, you can already do this in the current version!

When you add a pause, you can click into the field and just type a number you want. You don't have to use only the up and down arrows. Just type in the number you want

Comment

Hello, IAmOrion,

Not this release for sure.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by IAmOrion View Post

Unless I'm misunderstanding, you can already do this in the current version!

When you add a pause, you can click into the field and just type a number you want. You don't have to use only the up and down arrows. Just type in the number you want
                Ahh, yup, I just tried - I CAN type in the box, but any number not ending in zero (eg 17) gets zeroed last digit and becomes 10. Apologies

Comment

Working...
                X