This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toggle left mouse button action

Hi. I have just bought reWASD and have been trawling the guide and Forum to work this out but no luck. The link https://help.rewasd.com/basic-functions/shift-mode.html I did not understand.

I have K&M and would like to make the letter K toggle the left mouse button between the following:
    1) normal PS4 R2 (i.e. firing a gun in call of duty). where you can hold for automatic firing
    2) macro which means when you press and hold the left mouse button you replicate fire - pause - fire - pause - fire - pause - etc. I would set the pause to be optimal in firing a semi automatic weapon while holding the left mouse button down.

I am basically trying to click and hold left mouse to fire a semi automatic gun in call of duty.

How do I do this please?

Thanks!

Hey there!

In Main configuration (Shift 0), the mouse click should be mapped to R2.

In Shift 1, mouse click should be mapped to R2 with Turbo. Also, K key should be added as a shift modifier for Shift 1 (in keyboard section). Both devices — mouse and keyboard — should be grouped.

As for the topic is closed, seems you have found your solution already :satisfied:

Comment

Working...
    X