Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Application not working for me / Emulated controller not being recognized.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application not working for me / Emulated controller not being recognized.

**Application not working for me / Emulated controller not being recognized.**

I tried to use this application to play games with my friends on Xbox with my Mouse and Keyboard, as an emulated controller, but this application is giving me issues.
    Tried testing to see if the application would be recognized by my computer and HTML controller checker, and neither said they had recognized my "Controller".

If anyone has any knowledge to fix this problem, that would be really helpful (but rn it is not looking too hopeful).
    I tried a few things and they did not work...

PS: I was gonna buy the application but only if it works for me.

Hello,

As I understand, you remap your K&M to a virtual controller, that the game sees the gamepad instead of keyboard and mouse. Does the remapped controller work out of a game? You may check it opening default Windows joy.cpl app (type joy.cpl in Windows search), select the controller, move a mouse, press keyboard buttons to see that controller is working.

If the game doesn't see the created controller, please restart the game with the active remap. If the game still doesn't see the controller, please reboot the PC with the active remappings (make sure that this option is checked).
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X