Fps drops when using right joystick bindings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fps drops when using right joystick bindings

I'm currently using the trial version of your product and I've been very happy with it up until today. Just as I was about to buy two licenses I decided to adjust some controls for my right joystick, just to see what could be done. While the command themselves work, every time I press the right joystick I now notice noticeable fps drops (between 5 -15 fps). The configuration I have setup allows the right stick to first send a left joystick input, followed by the A button. I then have a "shift" setup by pressing in and clicking the right stick. This shift does the same function as the previous input, but replaces A with B. Below I've attached an example showing one of the key combos. This product does exactly what I want it to do so I'd love to figure out a solution to this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	8DzERrj.png
Views:	915
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	220523

Hello,
    Thank you for your question.

Please, specify what game do you play? What tool(s) do you use to estimate the FPS rate?

In combo.

Instead of absolute deflection, please try to use Relative deflection. Check in the game about FPS drops. Is FPS trouble reproduced only when combo triggers or it's a random issue?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

The game is Brawlhalla and the program tracking the FPS is steam. I tried using relative deflection and it didn't fix the issue. I did however find a fix by scraping the controls and remaking them exactly the same way. For some reason even though everything was the same, creating a completely new configuration fixed the issue. I could only assume that something in the profile got "corrupted" while messing with the joystick settings.

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your feedback. So the problem was somewhere inside the config and the new one created from the scratch fixed it.

Good to know! Wish you a great gaming experience.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X