Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse stutters when doing small movements

Greetings,

I am experiencing mouse stuttering while making small movements in Call of Duty Warzone. I've tried to turn up noise filtering to no avail. I'm not sure how to make small movements smoother, so any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Hello,

Try to decrease the Initial Deflection of the stick you have mapped to a mouse. Also, try to fiddle with smoothing and notice filter.

Another working option is to tune in-game settings. Check this video where you may find all tips regarding how to set up a mouse remapped to the Right stick (6:31 about the mouse jittery and 9:29 - What to look for in-game settings?).

What's your mouse dpi? Try to make it lower, it could also work.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thank you for the response! Decreasing the deflection resolved the issue. I was also curious about mapping extra buttons. I have a scimitar rgb pro with 12 buttons on the side of the mouse. When I play mouse/keyboard it works just fine, yet when I try to map it within reWASD it isn't working.

Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Great news! Glad that the issue was resolved.

As for the mouse extra buttons. In order to remap additional mouse buttons, you need to change them to keyboard keys in the native software, and then remap those assigned ones, here are more details.

It seems a bit tricky, but eventually, it works.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I'm still struggling to remap my mouse button keys. For simplicity, I've assigned one of the mouse button keys to "p". Then, I've remapped "p" to execute "2" within reWASD. I've saved, then applied. I then open notepad to test it. While pressing "p" on the keyboard, it correctly produces "2" in notepad. When I press the mouse button, it executes "p" still. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Comment

Hello,

I think you need to remap the mouse button to "P" in the native software, then, open the reWASD - > select mouse - > Additional mouse buttons and remap "P" to "2".
            May I ask you how did the button was remapped in the native software?
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I have remapped the mouse button to "P" in the native software. When I press the mouse button in notepad, it produces "p". Here is a screen shot of the native software. If I press "P" on the keyboard, it produces "2". If I press the mouse button, it will only produce "P". Any help would be greatly appreciated!
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
                Thank you for your feedback.

According to the screenshot, the keyboard and mouse are in the group. How do the mouse&keyboard are connected to the PC, separately, or use a common USB hub? May I ask you to ungroup devices and do exact steps for mouse only.

1. Remap mouse button "2" to "P"
                2. Open reWASD - mouse - > Additional mouse buttons - remap "P" to "2".

Also, is there an On-Board Memory option in the native software? It should be set by default.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hey Star-Lord, thanks for the help with this...

So the keyboard and mouse use seperate USB ports. When I used the on-board memory option with my native mouse software, it worked! When using notepad if I press the mouse button which executes "P", reWASD correctly changes it to "2" in notepad. The problem now is actually in COD Warzone. When I press the mouse button, it still doesn't work... The game screen flickers briefly like it wants to switch to keyboard and mouse.

Comment

Hello,

So, it's working out the game, which means not reWASD issue. It's good. In the game, According to the previous correspondence, you play K&M remapped as the controller but side mouse button remapped to the keyboard buttons. You're right, the problem could be caused because of multiply inputs between switching. Why don't you remap side mouse buttons to gamepad controls if you're playing the controller (remapped K&M)?
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                    X