Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question regarding Microsoft Elite controller and games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Microsoft Elite controller and games.

I own a Microsoft Elite controller and a PowerA Fusion Pro controller. I've been looking into getting REWASD mainly to make the paddles mappable as their own buttons, as well as being able to change the response curve on the PowerA Fusion Pro controller. I'm aware this is achievable within REWASD. My question is will games that normally auto detect the controller still remain in 'controller mode' when I hit one of the paddles that's been mapped as its own button or will it detect a different input?

Thank you

Hello,

The paddles have XYBA by default. reWASD allows remapping paddles to any bindings. In this case, you need to unmap paddles in Xbox Accessories App a re-assign then to any gamepad control. The game will detect the same input.

If a paddle is remapped with a keyboard button, then the game will detect the keyboard as well, when a paddle is pressed.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hey there! Apologies for reviving a months-old thread, but I'm actually in the same boat as you, hunting for similar information. I've been using a Microsoft Elite controller and considering REWASD to map the paddles as separate buttons.

Comment

Originally Posted by Danushkan View Post
        Hey there! Apologies for reviving a months-old thread, but I'm actually in the same boat as you, hunting for similar information. I've been using a Microsoft Elite controller and considering REWASD to map the paddles as separate buttons.
        I'm not sure that I understand you correctly.

reWASD detects Xbox Elite and Elite 2 paddles and allows you to remap them in all available ways.

Could you clarify what functionality you mean?​

Comment

Working...
        X