No announcement yet.

How to use the joystick to simulate the double-click of the keyboard arrow keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use the joystick to simulate the double-click of the keyboard arrow keys

Hello, I have a game, it needs to press the arrow keys twice in a row to achieve running (the second time you need to hold down and not release), I tried to use the key combination, but the required function cannot be achieved, how should I set it up?Thanks

Hello,
    Thank you for your question.

Open Combo editor and add an arrow up - down - up - big pause - down (it should look like this). Then press back and add a turbo option for this combo. The combo will work until you release the button, which is exactly what you need.

Try in the game.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,
      Thank you for your question.

Open Combo editor and add an arrow up - down - up - big pause - down (it should look like this). Then press back and add a turbo option for this combo. The combo will work until you release the button, which is exactly what you need.

Try in the game.
      Thank you for your reply, I tried what you said, but I can't add turbo option to the joystick, because it doesn't have this option, so it doesn't work very well, and it can't stop when I release the joystick

Comment

Hello,

I see, you didn't mention about the analog input. Ok, you may try the following:

1. Remap left stick to left stick.
        2. Open the Shortcut tab, and stick direction + zone to arrows (like this ). You may use any zone you need low, medium, high. But try the lower zone at first.

Let me know if it's useful for your case.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

I see, you didn't mention about the analog input. Ok, you may try the following:

2. Open the Shortcut tab, and stick direction + zone to arrows (like this ). You may use any zone you need low, medium, high. But try the lower zone at first.

I tried repeatedly and adjusted the solution you mentioned, and the final result is an 80% chance of success. It seems that there is no better solution, thank you

Comment

Hello,

I think the best way should be like this, because I may need more complex combinations

Comment

Hello,

I suppose you add the combo to shortcut. The stick left + zone = arrow down-up-down-pause-down and turbo it, right? Does it work for you?
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

I suppose you add the combo to shortcut. The stick left + zone = arrow down-up-down-pause-down and turbo it, right? Does it work for you?
                Yes, it works normally in most cases, but sometimes it fails. I guess that is because using zoon to simulate two keystrokes is not very stable
                Can a more powerful combination script be supported in a future version
                For example, I need A-pause-B-pause-C-pause-D-pause-LEFT (press and hold until release)

Thank U for your reply

Comment

Hello,
                  Thank you for your reply.

You may do it right now. Switch Hold until release mode and add required combo, sort of this.
                  Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

You may do it right nowю Switch Hold until release mode and add required combo, sort of this.
                    You may have misunderstood what I mean, I need A(down)-A(up)pause-B(down)-B(up)-pause-C(down)-C(up)-pause-D(down)-D(up)-pause-LEFT (down hold until release)

Comment

Hello,

You may do it right nowю Switch Hold until release mode and add required combo, sort of this.
                      I just tried to use the method you said to play the game, but I found that it was too difficult to use, I gave up

Comment

Hello,

Hold until release mode means that all buttons that are in the combo are pressed (down) at once and all at once are released (up). In your case, you may use shortcuts as I mentioned above, add Execute at once mode and add required buttons. Then set the turbo option. When you press stick up (in this case, deflect up a bit to reach the lower zone) the combo begins firing as long as you hold the stick in the position, sort of hold until release - https://recordit.co/prW6ou5LRm.

The analog stick doesn't have a turbo option, so, as an alternative option, this might be a solution.
                        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

Hold until release mode means that all buttons that are in the combo are pressed (down) at once and all at once are released (up). In your case, you may use shortcuts as I mentioned above, add Execute at once mode and add required buttons. Then set the turbo option. When you press stick up (in this case, deflect up a bit to reach the lower zone) the combo begins firing as long as you hold the stick in the position, sort of hold until release - https://recordit.co/prW6ou5LRm.

The analog stick doesn't have a turbo option, so, as an alternative option, this might be a solution.
                          Thank you for your reply, but I feel you still understand what I mean wrong
                          I mean I need the previous set of combinations

I hope to trigger a set of combinations before continuing to move left or right

When I hold to the left, I want to appear to the left pause and continue to the left

or

When I hold to the left, I want ABCD to appear and continue to the left

Essentially, when I hold down a key, I need to complete a set of combinations and then hold down the key.

Comment

Hello,

Do you need that ABCD trigger and the left arrow down while you hold the button and up until the button is released? Then, put the long pause between left down\up and set turbo. This is a combo animation.
                            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                            X