Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

reWASD + Voice Attack (Speech recognition program)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reWASD + Voice Attack (Speech recognition program)

Hey guys.

Is there a possibility to get reWASD working with key strikes done by speech recognition program?
    That would be awesome.

Best wishes,
    Aenuras

Hello,

reWASD has no integration option with 3rd party software. But it's interesting to know your opinion. How does it suppose to work?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I don´t know if there a way to get it working. I´ve got a heavy muscle disease auf i´m playing with a small joystick under my chin, two buttons and a speech recognition program called Voice Attack. My computer interprets the joystick signals as mouse signals. reWASD enables me to play a much wider range of games, the only problem is, i can`t use more than two buttons, because the speech recognition program isn´t working in many games when i switch to controller in the game.

Comment

Hello,
        It seems that the application emulates virtual keyboard input while reWASD is waiting for the actual press from the physical keyboard. It won't work with the current software version.

But will think about this case nxt releases.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Ok, that sounds logical. That would be awesome. Thank you very much.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you too!
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I would also very much like to be able to use this. I actually use rewasd for automating work tasks and being able to issue a voice command to voice attack and then that executing a rewasd macro would be amazing! Would pay for it if that helps lol.

Comment

We have added the command line parameters for reWASD, if you have some software that can run command line parameters using voice, you can use it. Still, we will consider your suggestion, thank you.

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
                  We have added the command line parameters for reWASD, if you have some software that can run command line parameters using voice, you can use it. Still, we will consider your suggestion, thank you.
                  My issue here is the input from the program voice attack is not recognized by rewasd. I guess it is because it is more of a simulated input method rather than a physical keyboard or mouse. If possible it would be great if rewasd could recognize input from voice attack to allow voice commands to be processed by the voice attack app which would trigger a key press that could be recognized by rewasd and then execute a macro.

I know this is allot to ask and I understand if it isn't possible, but I think it would add allot to your app. I use your app to execute custom macros to allow me to fill out forms at work in the blink of an eye that would otherwise take me several minutes each. Being able to attach voice to this would take it to another level.

Thanks for making such an awesome app!

Here is a link to the software in case you are interested.
                  VoiceAttack is the premier voice control and macro creation system for your Windows games and applications.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion! We will consider implementing this in future updates.

Comment

I WOULD LOVE THIS FEATURE AS WELL !

Comment

Working...
                      X