Warzone AIM ASSIST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warzone AIM ASSIST

Hey i am new at rewasd . I have downloaded a config for CoD warzone for Mouse and Keyboard to use the AIM ASSIST . I have add the config an Set rewasd on. But in Game i cant use my Mouse and Keyboard . Only a little window Pop Up with Info to Setup keyboard and Mouse . But i have add my Keyboard and Mouse . Please help me

Hello,

Let step by steps to be sure that devices are detected correctly:

1. Ungroup the Keyboard and Mouse, so all the devices are shown separately in the bottom left corner of the main window.
    2. Use Detection mode (an icon at the bottom right) to find the correct Mouse. If you press the mouse button but see a keyboard in reWASD, then you will need to re-initialize it (from the context menu of an active device). There is an online guide that explains how.
    3. After you are sure about all the devices, please group Mouse and Keyboard and try to Apply your config and test it again. Please do testing with joy.cpl, like this - https://streamable.com/ipildn

Note that the Advanced mapping feature requires to use the remote play config, so please check that the feature is active (3 days trial free if the feature wasn't purchased).

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

OK i Test i when at Home . I Hope it works .

Comment

Hello,

Sure, take your time.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X