8bitdo SN30 Pro Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8bitdo SN30 Pro Plus

I know this controller may not be fully supported but I’m having trouble setting up the gyro. The gyro symbol disappears randomly when I’m trying to sort a config. If I turn it on and off sometimes it comes back. I’m using the controller in switch mode via bluetooth. It’s recognised as a Nintendo Switch pro controller and I’ve been using it with gyro wirelessly on steam big picture with no problems.

Has anyone else had a problem with the gyro logo on the controller disappearing? I’m really new to rewasd and still learning the basics.

Hello,

You're right, we do not support this exact controller officially. It could be detected and remapped as Nintendo Switch Pro, but seems that something is going wrong.

We have added some fixes for Gyro to the upcoming version of reWASD that is coming pretty soon. We will let you once it is released.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thank you that would be much appreciated.

Comment

Hello,

We have released the new ver.5.5. Please, update your current version to the latest one and check gyro functionality using your controller.

Let us know your opinion.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

New update has fixed the gyro disappearing thanks. Got the gyro working but if feels a bit jankey. Hopefully some adjustments can fix it but I’m using gyro as mouse joystick on the right stick. It’s not very sensitive and feels wrong to my movements. Can gyro be activated on aim down sights left trigger? Thanks for the update. Steam controller looks interesting.

Comment

Hey there!

reWASD has plenty of settings for Gyro, please check Advanced tab to see them all. I think you may need to check different deadzones and maybe try various Response curves.
            You can find the detailed description here.

If you want gyro to be active only when you aim with a trigger, you need to set Left Trigger as a Shift modifier and map Gyro inside this Shift only.

Please follow this video that describes the steps above: https://recordit.co/8WRL9whAGL

Comment

Cheers I’ll check it out. Was messing with the settings on advanced and getting varied results. I’m new to REWASD coming from steam but I’m really impressed so far.

Comment

Hello,

Let us know if any results.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Just wanted to reply and say thanks for the help. I managed to adjust the curve on the gyro to suit me. The main issue that I was daft not to realise was I never switched the gyro steering axis. Once I switch this the gyro feels quite good in joystick mode. So glad I paid for the full version and I’m looking forward to future updates.

Comment

Hello,
                    Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate it.
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                    X