LED when battery low issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED when battery low issue

I turned on this feature, with loop enabled. Once it triggered, I was unable to change the type, uncheck loop, or disable it. It would also be nice to be able to adjust at what percentage this happens.

Hey there!

Not sure what exactly is happening.

If Loop is on, reWASD will send the chosen light and mode to your LED until it get an info that the battery is more than Low or once you start charging it.
    If you want to change settings, go to Preferences, choose the devices, make changes and Apply them. Is that what you have done for your controller type?

It would also be nice to be able to adjust at what percentage this happens.
    Not all controllers report the percentage. Which one do you use?

Comment

Yes, I did just that, but nothing would actually apply. It stayed with the initially selected light, mode, and color and wouldn't change. The gamepad in question is the Dualshock 4, and the point at which the indicator goes off is at least a third of my actual battery life. I use my controller until the battery actually dies, and the percentage seems very bottom heavy. Meaning I still get hours of play when the bar would indicate otherwise. Being able to change the point at which the indicator begins would allow me to solve that.

Comment

Got it. Will add a new activator for LED then: critical battery state. Thanks for your suggestion!

As for the issues with the applied settings, could you please restart a tray agent?

Comment

Hey there!

We have released reWASD 5.5.1, and it includes the separate setting for critically low battery. You are welcome to try it The full list of changes is here.

Comment

Working...
          X