Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacing a standard controller button with a keybind (not both at the same time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing a standard controller button with a keybind (not both at the same time)

I am one of those weird gamers that use a mouse and a controller in my left hand instead of a keyboard. I have always used logitec controllers in the past and never had this issue. I just bought a nice XBOX controller with the extra paddles and the stick in a better spot. It's a XB1 fusion pro. The problem is that windows 10 now recognizes it as a controller. So when I use a basic mapper software some games recognize both the controller button and the new remap at the same time. for example the "A" button and the the key I remapped the A button to "R" both register at the same time. This causes issues.

Would REWSAD be able to make my controller output only the keyboard key presses I wish to map to the buttons, and not send the corresponding controller button at the same time? If so I'm sold.

Hey there!

Sure thing, reWASD can block the controller's native input. Please use "Unmaps" to do so.

The easiest way to block all the input at once is to use "Unmap all" button that is available if you click a magic wand under the controller's picture.

Comment

cool thanks, I'll give it a try

Comment

Working...
      X