Multiple licenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple licenses

Hey, I just bought the complete pack, and was wanting to get it for my partner too

i was wondering if I’m able to just add a 2nd pc license to my account, would that give my partner access to the full pack also? Or would I need to buy it all again

Hello,

reWASD has a single instance license, so it's attended to use on the single PC at the time. In case it's required to use the software on 2 PCs simultaneously, the second license is needed to buy including required features.

Of course, the license can be revoked for re-using (revoke is available your personal account).
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

reWASD has a single instance license, so it's attended to use on the single PC at the time. In case it's required to use the software on 2 PCs simultaneously, the second license is needed to buy including required features.

Of course, the license can be revoked for re-using (revoke is available your personal account).
      If I have the ReWASD on a laptop and a desktop but with one license can I use them on both but not at the same time?

Comment

Hello,

Yes, Log in to the software account and revoke the current activation. The license is free to be used again to activate the reWASD on a desktop, for example. The same steps for a laptop.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X