Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gyro mapped to R stick drift in COD war zone

Hi All,
    has anyone else noticed problems with r stick drift when mapping gyro to right stick. I have tried everything with dead zones, and custom curves, even Un-mapped the R stick altogether and nothing. This is happening on DS4 controller, pro controller, and steam controller. Interestingly gyro mapped to mouse works just fine. I have started using DS4 windows for gyro to R stick which works fine but mapping capabilities are not great. Rewasd has looked into the issue and i thank them for doing so but they could not reproduce the problem . Anyone? help!

Hey there!

Seems that a similar issue us described in this thread. We are working on the fix, stay tuned!

Comment

Hi I have been using DS4 windows for gyro to right stick functions with a ps4 controller. So, while DS4 windows is active and turns my ps4 controller to an xbox 360 controller, Rewasd sees this controller and responds perfectly to all inputs however none of the mappings i perform in Rewasd actually takes effect. Anything i can do to make this work? Checking/un-checking hide physical controller has no impact. Thanks so much!!

Comment

Pretty strange, because we can work together with DS4Win without any issues. Check the settings of the app, it may be a chance that DS4Win works in exclusive mode and doesn't allow reWASD make any changes.

Comment

I made a new configuration and it’s working now which is fantastic. BTW, DS4 widows provides gyro toR stick motion quality that is very close to mouse movement.

Comment

Hey there!

We have released reWASD 5.5.1, and it includes the fix for gyro mapped to the virtual stick. You are welcome to try it ​ The full list of changes is here.

Comment

Working...
            X