Error Code -532462766

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Code -532462766

I've been unsuccessful with installing this program so that I may try it for the first time. I've read through the forums with the same error code, but none of the solutions worked for me.

I've tried installing windows defender disabled
    I've attempted to copy and paste the Installer from the temp folder and running with that
    I've ran with all the startup apps disabled
    I've disabled/re-enabled .NET Framework and ran the repair tool.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

1. Please, go to the Services, find the Gamepad Controller Mapping services, and check the service status. Please start it manually if it's stopped. Any error pops up? Report the error message during the attempt to start service - https://prnt.sc/saitqz

2. What antiviruses active or running background do you have? Please disable them all temporarily.

3. What Windows OS do you have? Any latest updates recently? Please, also attach the msinfo32 of your system - https://recordit.co/hRk85POAat

Do you try to install the ver. 5.5.0?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

There is no service called Gamepad Controller Mapping. Windows Defender antivirus has been disabled. The forum won't allow me to upload my msinfo32, so here is a Google Drive link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VwC...ew?usp=sharing

Below is the error shown in Event Viewer

Log Name: Application
      Source: .NET Runtime
      Date: 9/4/2020 3:02:42 AM
      Event ID: 1026
      Task Category: None
      Level: Error
      Keywords: Classic
      User: N/A
      Computer: Corvus
      Description:
      Application: RewasdInstaller.exe
      Framework Version: v4.0.30319
      Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
      Exception Info: System.ArithmeticException

Exception Info: System.OverflowException
      at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.ColorConvertedBitmap. FinalizeCreation()
      at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.ColorConvertedBitmap. .ctor(System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource, System.Windows.Media.ColorContext, System.Windows.Media.ColorContext, System.Windows.Media.PixelFormat)
      at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSource.CreateCa chedBitmap(System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapFram e, System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapSourceSafeMILHa ndle, System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapCreateOptions, System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapCacheOption, System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapPalette)
      at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapFrameDecode.Fin alizeCreation()
      at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapFrameDecode..ct or(Int32, System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapCreateOptions, System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapCacheOption, System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder)
      at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.SetupFr ames(System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder, System.Collections.ObjectModel.ReadOnlyCollection` 1<System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapFrame>)
      at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapDecoder.get_Fra mes()
      at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapFrame.CreateFro mUriOrStream(System.Uri, System.Uri, System.IO.Stream, System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapCreateOptions, System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapCacheOption, System.Net.Cache.RequestCachePolicy)
      at System.Windows.Media.ImageSourceConverter.ConvertF rom(System.ComponentModel.ITypeDescriptorContext, System.Globalization.CultureInfo, System.Object)
      at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateOb jectWithTypeConverter(MS.Internal.Xaml.ServiceProv iderContext, System.Xaml.Schema.XamlValueConverter`1<System.Com ponentModel.TypeConverter>, System.Object)
      at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.CreateFr omValue(MS.Internal.Xaml.ServiceProviderContext, System.Xaml.Schema.XamlValueConverter`1<System.Com ponentModel.TypeConverter>, System.Object, System.Xaml.XamlMember)
      at System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriter.Logic_CreateFromValue (MS.Internal.Xaml.Context.ObjectWriterContext, System.Xaml.Schema.XamlValueConverter`1<System.Com ponentModel.TypeConverter>, System.Object, System.Xaml.XamlMember, System.String, MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.IAddLineInfo)

Exception Info: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException
      at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(System.Xa ml.XamlReader, System.Xaml.IXamlObjectWriterFactory, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.XamlObjectWriterSettings, System.Uri)
      at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(Syste m.Xaml.XamlReader, Boolean, System.Object, System.Xaml.Permissions.XamlAccessLevel, System.Uri)
      at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(System.I O.Stream, System.Windows.Markup.ParserContext, System.Object, Boolean)
      at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(System.Ob ject, System.Uri)
      at RewasdWpfInstaller.MainWindow.InitializeComponent( )
      at RewasdWpfInstaller.MainWindow..ctor()
      at RewasdWpfInstaller.App.OnStartup(System.Windows.St artupEventArgs)
      at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(System.Ob ject)
      at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
      at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatch When(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
      at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok eImpl()
      at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok eInSecurityContext(System.Object)
      at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Call backWrapper(System.Object)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Syst em.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threa ding.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threa ding.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
      at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run( MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
      at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok e()
      at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
      at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(In tPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
      at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
      at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation( System.Object)
      at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
      at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatch When(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
      at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeIm pl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
      at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
      at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(Syste m.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
      at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl( System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
      at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(Syst em.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
      at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Ob ject)
      at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Wind ows.Window)
      at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Wind ow)
      at RewasdWpfInstaller.App.Main()

Comment

And yes, I'm trying to install the latest version downloaded from the reWASD main page.

Comment

Hello,
          Thank you for the details.

According to the msinfo32 - > Windows Error reporting there are lots of application errors, not only reWASD. It seems that something is not going OK in your system. The reWASD Exception code - 0xe0434352, so to fix this exception by following this guide. I admit that have already done NET repairing, but perhaps the Clean booting or Net framework re-installing will help.

Also, please consider the option of Windows restoring. It helps most of the cases including this one.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I've tried all the steps from the guide excluding doing a full restore. I'm not very keen on the idea of having to reinstall everything because of single program. This program just might not be for me. Thank you.

Comment

Hello,
              I totally understand you, but, according to the practice this case if more than usual relates to the system issues (broken drivers, damaged system files, etc.).

Sorry for the inconvenience.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
              X