Mayflash Magic-NS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayflash Magic-NS

I want to connect my controller wireless to my PC and not use Bluetooth as for some reason I always get Bluetooth latency/interference spikes causing problems in games. In steam I can connect my controllers wireless to the Magic-NS USB adapter no problem. The controllers are recognised as Switch Pro controllers and gyro works wireless. But in REWASD it doesn’t recognise the controllers as even being connected. Is there something that can be done now or in a later update please? I would rather use REWASD than steam input.

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

reWASD doesn't support this adapter in Switch Pro mode, but Xinput and perhaps PC Classic modes have to be supported. Have you tried them?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks. It’s okay then as gyro only works in switch mode on that adapter. I was just making sure it wasn’t something on my end. I’ll carry on using my DS4 wired as I’m enjoying the gyro thanks.

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your feedback. Hope, we will support it someday
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

On a similar note, I hope the 8BitDo Adapter gets some love too if the bluetooth adapter compatibility is being worked on.

Comment

Hello,

No promises, but we will try to do our best.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X