Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I'm sorry if this is not the correct spot to post an issue that I am having. Anyways I finally found out why I am not able to get my microphone to work. It was working perfectly fine before installing REWASD and now it no longer works. The headphones are plugged directly into the controller which I have plugged into the PC via a wire. To double-check if REWASD was the problem I tested the controller on my brother's computer which does not have the software installed, and it worked perfectly. Is there a setting or extra step to get it to work?

Additional Info,

Controller version 2.3.2381.0
    Stereo adapter version 4.8.0.0
    ReWASD Version 5.5.1

I am using the virtual input device feature of reWASD because I am trying to set up hair triggers.

Someone, please let me know if this is a known bug or if there is something that I am missing

Hello!

Could you please specify which controller you have and which headphones (the models)? Is it Xbox One? How do you connect it to the PC (wired or wireless)?
    We hadn't got any reports about this issue, so we will need to re-check it from our side.

Comment

Working...
    X