Mouse getting moved incorrectly for Xbox Elite 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse getting moved incorrectly for Xbox Elite 2

I have the mouse assigned to the left thumb stick on my Xbox Elite 2 and starting with 5.5.0 (also having this problem with 5.5.1) the mouse is randomly moved to the top left corner of the screen. There doesn't seem to be a predictable combination of thumbstick movement that causes the problem. Attempting to try and use it results in randomly the mouse cursor getting placed at the top left of the screen.

I'd like to downgrade my version of the software. Are there public downloads available for the version before 5.5.0?

Hello,

1. Check the left stick initial deflection and make it a bit bigger, like this

2. Check shape zone and remove mappings if they are there (screenshot)

3. The previous versions are available on your personal account if you have a reWASD license. Free to use any version that is needed. But I think the issue will be solved within 2 items above.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Unfortunately those suggestions do not resolve the issue for me. I do have a reWASD license but I don't see where the previous versions are available to download.

Comment

Hello,

May I ask you to provide the config file? Configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles. I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

To find the previous reWASD versions, use this link to login to your personal account - > pop down menu "Download" and select the required setup version.

Use your account credentials to log in.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks again for your help Star-Lord. I have downgraded to 5.4.0 and can confirm the issue has gone away. There is definitely a regression somewhere.

I've attached the rewasd file.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
            Thank you for your reply.

I downloaded the provided config file and tried to reproduce using Xbox Elite 1,2 controller and I couldn't. Unfortunately, not in the game, but the problem does not persist out of the game, for sure. No random mouse movement in any direction. The config is fine as well except the combo mapping on the stick zone. I don't think that it has some impact, but you may remove it in case it wasn't added on purpose.

I'm puzzled, honestly. It would be great if you could do some video showing when it happens, how it could be reproduced. Also, does it happen out of the game?

Another thought. Does the problem persist if create config from the scratch?
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X