Virtual controller unplug instantly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual controller unplug instantly

Hey, so basiczlly I grouped everything, imported my config and all.

When I press apply, I get the windows sound of when something is plugged on my pc, the virtual controller show up in joy.cpl but a second later it disconnects.

Any ideas ?

Hello!

Do you have a physical keyboard and mouse, and create a virtual controller, right? Please try a kind of "fresh restart":

1. Go to Preferences (a gear icon at the bottom right), General tab
    2. Click Clear data button and confirm your action
    3. Wait until the GUI and tray agent appear
    4. Initialize your devices from scratch and try again

Comment

Are you using a controller with an LED? If so, try going to Settings -> LED Settings and then select your controller type from the drop-down and uncheck "Prevent other apps from using the LED"

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
        Hello!

Do you have a physical keyboard and mouse, and create a virtual controller, right? Please try a kind of "fresh restart":

im gonna try it thanks !

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          Hello!

Hey, I dont understand, i cleared data and even reinstalled but my device are still setup like i cant initialyse them again

Comment

Originally Posted by CriticalComposer View Post
            Are you using a controller with an LED? If so, try going to Settings -> LED Settings and then select your controller type from the drop-down and uncheck "Prevent other apps from using the LED"
            im not using a controller, when i create a virtual one using rewasd it disconnects instantly

Comment

Hello,

1. What do you mean can't initialize? Use device detection mode in case you have some difficulties with device detecting https://help.rewasd.com/interface/device-detection.html. Detect device by moving in detection mode and select what type is.

What virtual controller do you create when devices are grouped together? Is it Xbox or DS4? Does the virtual controller is displayed in the joy.cpl (to open this MS tool, type joy.cpl in windows search)?
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by FRAKronos View Post

im not using a controller, when i create a virtual one using rewasd it disconnects instantly
                im creating an xbox one. It does shows up in joy.cpl but only for a second after that it dissapear

Comment

Hello,

Please, open Preferences - > My Data and check the configs directory. What path do you see? Is it C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles? Where your configs are stored, on Desktop or another directory?
                  Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                  X