Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to map joystick or wasd to auto sprint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to map joystick or wasd to auto sprint?

theres 2 games im tryning to map for this set up similar sprint mechanics; closers and soulworker. You have to double tap wasd/arrows to run or double move the joystick which is just kind of annoying. I remapped LS to double tap arrows in key combo. it works ok but if I do attacks or jump i have to switch directions or double tap/move to run again not a big problem but ehh i'd like a smooth run. I've tried increasing iterations but that just makes me move really weird.... sooo any suggestions on how to do this better than what I have already? theres no turbo for analog sticks or it would work great-_____-

Hello,

Try to make the remapping and set the W or arrow button at the stick's high zone (the red one). When the stick passes high zone another mappings is activated, which is W or arrow (if one of these buttons are mapped to stick).

Let us know if it was helpful.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

that might work in soulworker as you can use the mouse to change direction I play KB&M in that game... but closers is sort of a 3d side scroller so i'll try but i think its just going to make me move up instead of sprinting.

Comment

ok you can choose direction didn't notice that feature! just updated 10 mins ago from like 4.8 mouse wheel mapping is golden I wanted to suggest it a while back. Also if you don't mind... what does anti boss mode do? its a mappable function i just have no idea what it does and i dont want to break a game trying it llol

Comment

i think its just the mechanics in closers when u jump you have to double tap direction to run so i'll have to move the joystick during a jump to land and run just feels weird to burn .0002 calories moving my thumb in the scenario. If i hold joystick it walks on the landing and turbo would cause all sorts of problems ... too bad key combo doesn't let u choose a specific direction for the analog sticks

Comment

figuredd it out for M&KB just haave to ddo aa sstaart press aandd reg press maap

Comment

Hello,
              Thank you for clarifying that M&K is used. In this case, you may try activator to set the same mapping to start press and single press to get the double tab.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
              X