Would like some help perfecting Warzone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like some help perfecting Warzone

I've been messing around with Warzone and for the most part I've made a decent re-mapping for KB & Mouse. However, some things are still finicky...such as when deploying and scoped aim-down. When deploying the movement is extremely slow & when sniping, it's a little bit difficult to hit shots. Any advice or a set-up anyone could share? Thanks

Hello,

I would recommend checking this link explaining everything regarding the stick being mapped to a mouse. You may try to increase the sensitivity in the main configuration, play with stick response (up the first dot a bit) in the shift layer when your aiming configuration.

you can also change the in-game sensitivity settings, as well as your mouse DPI. DPI is not so important but it will change it a bit. Try to decrease stick deadzone, look stick deadzone, fiddle with look sensitivity. In-game settings are important as well and give you even better gameplay that reWASD settings only.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thank yoU!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
        Hello,

I would recommend checking this link explaining everything regarding the stick being mapped to a mouse. You may try to increase the sensitivity in the main configuration, play with stick response (up the first dot a bit) in the shift layer when your aiming configuration.

you can also change the in-game sensitivity settings, as well as your mouse DPI. DPI is not so important but it will change it a bit. Try to decrease stick deadzone, look stick deadzone, fiddle with look sensitivity. In-game settings are important as well and give you even better gameplay that reWASD settings only.
        So, I've got some good settings down and it works great for Multiplayer in Modern Warfare. However, I'd like to make some other improvements that are 'toggleable' for Warzone. The video you linked is very helpful. If I'd like to make a toggleable switch to change some settings around, what would you recommend I do? I think with a few more adjustments, my file may be the best you can get for CoD and I'd love to share it once finished!

Comment

Hello,

Glad that the video was helpful. What settings are needed to be toggled? There is a toggle feature that allows you to imitate the pressed key.

my file may be the best you can get for CoD and I'd love to share it once finished!
          . That would be great. More top-ranked configs in the reWASD community
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
            Hello,

Glad that the video was helpful. What settings are needed to be toggled? There is a toggle feature that allows you to imitate the pressed key.

. That would be great. More top-ranked configs in the reWASD community
            So the toggle would be needed during the parachute phase in Warzone (which occurs at the beginning of every game). Ideally the toggle would allow you to move more freely while in Parachute Mode, and I think it's again something to do with Stick Deflection but I can't seem to figure it out. ALSO, I think I'll also had Rapid Fire as that would be a great addition to the file.

Comment

Well, toogle can be set up to change the Shift layer. You can map one button to toggle the mapping configuration completely. Once you have assigned another Shift layer to some button, another settings will be applied. Which ones? The one you have made specificly for this Shift layer.
              Additional informatiion can be found here.

Examples are:
              • Mapping another shift layer for right mouse button so the aiming has another sensitivity;
              • Mapping the shift layer to have default parameters (to bring back default control of mouse and keyboard);
              • Toggling it for another shooting mode (auto, burst);
              • And so on...
              So it is kinda hot-switch of your settings.

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
                Well, toogle can be set up to change the Shift layer. You can map one button to toggle the mapping configuration completely. Once you have assigned another Shift layer to some button, another settings will be applied. Which ones? The one you have made specificly for this Shift layer.
                Additional informatiion can be found here.

Examples are:
                • Mapping another shift layer for right mouse button so the aiming has another sensitivity;
                • Mapping the shift layer to have default parameters (to bring back default control of mouse and keyboard);
                • Toggling it for another shooting mode (auto, burst);
                • And so on...
                So it is kinda hot-switch of your settings.
                This will work perfectly, now I just have to get the stick settings correctly and my layout will be the perfect CoD: Modern Warfare/Warzone config

Comment

Originally Posted by Bhavacakra View Post

This will work perfectly, now I just have to get the stick settings correctly and my layout will be the perfect CoD: Modern Warfare/Warzone config
                  On behalf of reWASD team, wish you all the good luck

Comment

ALSO, any possible way to copy settings over from one shift layer to another? Thanks

Comment

Whoops, unfortunately there is no such possibility, just the manual one ;(

Comment

Hey Bravacakra do you share your rewasd config? best regards

Comment

Working...
                        X