Hello. I recently discovered this program when looking for something to use my switch joycons on PC. After installing the program and setting up my joycons, they work great.

However there is a huge issue in that I have a USB Foot pedal that will send a keystroke when I press it. After installing reWASD, this keystroke no longer happened. At first I wasn't aware that reWASD was the cause of the issue, so I tried to rebind the key on my pedal, uninstall the device and reinstall it many times. Then I had the thought that maybe reWASD was the cause. I uninstalled reWASD and rebooted my computer and as if by magic by foot pedal was sending keystrokes again.

Why is reWASD blocking the keystrokes for my foot pedal? Is there any settings I can change to alter this? Or is this a driver issue that needs to be resolved? And for anyone wondering, the foot pedal is detected by Windows when reWASD is installed. I can uninstall the device in device manager and plug it back in and it detects it and installs the driver. Even the software used to modify the keystrokes sent by the foot pedal detects it. So it's clearly an issue with reWASD (I even confirmed by plugging my foot pedal into a PC without reWASD installed and it worked instantly)

If anyone knows a solution please help. I need this foot pedal and I do not want to have to uninstall reWASD and reboot every time I want to use it, or to reinstall reWASD and reboot to use my joycons again.