Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to map touchpad clicks, instead of taps, to 4 quadrants on PS4 controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to map touchpad clicks, instead of taps, to 4 quadrants on PS4 controller?

Hello - really like this tool so far and have it just about setup to my liking.

I'm currently using a PS4 controller (DS4), connected through Sony's wireless adapter, and it's working perfectly, aside from the touchpad. I'm set it up so that each of the 4 quadrants on the touchpad are mapped to keys on the keyboard, but the problem I run into is that I can't figure out how to make it so I have to "click" each quadrant instead of "tap/touch" each quadrant.

While the touchpad quadrant mappings are working, I tend to accidentally tap them from time to time and it's create issues in my game. Is there anyway to change the setting to make it so I must click each quadrant instead?

If I got you right, you need to set 4 shortcuts of [Touchpad click] + [Touchpad zone] for each zone like this:

Touchpad click on zones

Ignore the [PrtScr] there. And don't forget to remove mappings from the zones on [Gamepad] screen before applying, so they won't interfere with shortcuts.

Comment

Works perfectly, now. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X