CoD turbo and toggle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD turbo and toggle

I've successfully emulated a controller for COD and I want to set left click to turbo. It works (turbo) by itself, but when I aim down the sight (right click), it reverts back to non-turbo. How can I get turbo to work while right click is held down?

Also, is there a way I can set another key (let's say T) to turn on/off the turbo? Thanks.

Turbo is continuous pressing of the same button with specific delay.
    If you want to set it on some specific key, as you mentioned, 'T', select it and activate the toggle.
    Once the toggle is activated, go to Key combo and make the combo which is responsible for shooting (e.g. R2 and pause (100 ms)).

What will happen:
    When you press T, you will have constant presses of R2 button with 100ms pause between each press.
    Once you will press T again, this will stop.

Please note, if you want to map toggle for trigger, this may not work because each melimeter you move, toggle will be activated, disabled, activated, disabled. I suggest you to map in on some button.

Comment

No I want to have my left click set on turbo. BUT have the option to enable/disable it in-game with another keystroke. Kind of like switching from auto to select fire.

Comment

Hello,

Please, send your config file. Perhaps, there is some mapping assigned еo the left click in shift #2 (which is aiming mode). Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles. I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

​​​​​​​Thank you in advance.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X