Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to have a keybind to turn Automap on/off? no config found while turning on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to have a keybind to turn Automap on/off? no config found while turning on.

I like to switch rewasd on and off because i play a game that needs both KB+mouse and controller, and its annoying to hold Windows key and then alt tab, turn it off, then alt tab back into the game. Was wondering if there was a way i could just turn it on and off via a hotkey.
    Secondly, whenever I turn automap on, it says config not found. was wondering if its because i moved the config file into a folder?

Hello,

To not hold the Windows button, toggle it. Once you press toggled Windows it keeps being pressed until you press it again. More details about toggle and turbo features are here

There are other also ways to remap OFF:

- CTRL+ALT+DEL - disable all mappings.

- Turn remap OFF command - disables the remap for a chosen device or group of devices.

But no command to turn remap ON and it has to be applied in a manual way. Or use the Autodetect option
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

To not hold the Windows button, toggle it. Once you press toggled Windows it keeps being pressed until you press it again. More details about toggle and turbo features are here

There are other also ways to remap OFF:

- CTRL+ALT+DEL - disable all mappings.

- Turn remap OFF command - disables the remap for a chosen device or group of devices.

But no command to turn remap ON and it has to be applied in a manual way. Or use the Autodetect option

Mine doesnt show a toggle option or ability to change windows key

Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	1869
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	221709

Comment

Hello,

Need to select shift #1 and then set a toggle option - https://recordit.co/t1tQIYlztT. Also, check that the RapidFire feature is active (3 days of free trial).
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

Need to select shift #1 and then set a toggle option - https://recordit.co/t1tQIYlztT. Also, check that the RapidFire feature is active (3 days of free trial).
          Mine is like glitched, and its not showing the arrow or toggle because theres 3 other shift keys. Also I only bought the advanced mapping feature
          Click image for larger version  Name:	unknown.png Views:	0 Size:	77.2 KB ID:	221713

Edit: Im not sure this is what im looking for . chaning the Shift 1 isnt allowed my keyboard to be used anymore with normal keys after. Im basicallly just looking for a way to turn Remap on and off using a certain keybind
          Last edited by klaz48; 24.09.2020, 09:36.

Comment

Please start the trial for Rapid Fire to check if it is the functionality you need. Once you have the active trial, you will be able to set modifier to Toggle.

Also, you should do it inside the Shift (Shift 1 in your case). You are in Main now, please switch using the icons at the top-center.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you reWASDer. Need to select the shift and click it. Check the link.

​​​​​​​
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                Please start the trial for Rapid Fire to check if it is the functionality you need. Once you have the active trial, you will be able to set modifier to Toggle.

Also, you should do it inside the Shift (Shift 1 in your case). You are in Main now, please switch using the icons at the top-center.
                You need a rapid fire mode just to turn mapping on and off with a keybind?

Comment

Hi there,

RapidFire needs to not hold the WIN button while shifts switching in your case. In general, the feature contains toggle option and turbo option. Details about the feature - online guide.

So, did you set the trial and test it?
                  Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hi there,

RapidFire needs to not hold the WIN button while shifts switching in your case. In general, the feature contains toggle option and turbo option. Details about the feature - online guide.

So, did you set the trial and test it?
                    Im not looking for any kind of rapid fire thing. Whether or not toggle was on or off, once I let go of the button its bound to, remap is ON again. I just want a way to turn it off and on without having to actually click REMAP OFF and REMAP ON

Comment

Hello,

OK:

1. There is no option to set remap ON automatically, except the autodetect (when the config is associated with game or app execute the file(s) and applies automatically when the game or app is in focus). But this is not kinda your case as the game is always in focus, you just need switch inputs in the game.

2. To remap OFF you may use a special command that is remapped to some button, ctr+alt+del - this combination cancels all mappings, but again, in my humble opinion, it's less convenient than use shift.

3. This is how it looks when I toggle Win button. The config is applied but I easy switch inputs simple press the win button, not hold, press\release and delay during the remap ON\ remap OFF.
                      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                      X