Curve Response Manual Settings Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curve Response Manual Settings Issue

The new feature implemented with the last update that allows users to manually configure the X, Y values on stick curves seems to be buggy or there is something here I'm not understanding. I manually edited these values for two other separate profiles I made earlier just fine and now when making a third it defaults to randomized numbers, thus not allowing me to manually customize.

This is for the right stick of an XBox One controller with Mouse mapped to it. The Manual settings with Point 1, Point 2, etc. in the Advanced Settings on a Custom Curve do not allow me to enter specific values now. It changes on the fly while I'm typing in a specific value and because of this I simply can not finish completing the profile. It's frustrating, is this bugged or is there something here that wasn't made clear regarding this new functionality?

Hello,
    Thank you for your feedback.

There are validation rules during manual settings. Each point should be equal to or less than the next one. So if you set for example #2 point value more than #3 point - value resets.

Now, to set the point's values in a manual way you need to select each digit of value separately and change them. I've made a video showing how it works.
    So, the first point is set with a value. The second point can't be less the X, Y values of the first point, and more than the 3rd point. Now, to set the precise value, select one digit by one, and change to the required ones, that matches the validation rules. Hope, you catch the point.

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks for explanation. I figured it out shortly after I posted the thread. I changed the numerical value of the last two digits than used the 100 point increments to readjust to the values I wanted. Works fine. Appreciate the reply.

Comment

Hello,

That's great. Thank you for your feedback and have great gaming experience.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X