Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS4 Swipes in ShadowPC

Hello everyone,

Purchased reWASD last month and have spent some time reading guides and trying to solve my issue myself but I have ran circles around myself and am confused now...

I am using my DS4 via bluetooth on a Windows 10 machine and then I am using Shadow PC to play PS Now on. It all runs perfectly apart from I cannot get the swipes to remap to a Switch on keyboard shortcut. (I also experience this issue when playing PS Now via bluetooth on local Windows 10 machine).

I am playing Until Dawn and need the touchpad swipes to read books, I currently have them mapped as "L1 + D-pad-Left" for left swipe and then the other D-pad buttons for each other direction. I have then got L1 + R1 mapped as touchpad click. However, I cannot get any of these to work and it is driving me mad, I am sure I am missing something painfully obvious.

I have tried via USB wired and does not. I have reboot Windows 10 and Shadow and does not work. I start and remap with reWASD before I start PS Now but does not work.

Please let me know if any more info is needed.

Cheers.

Hello,

How do you emulate swipe, with separate mapping or using the combo? It better to try with a combo, where you add a side to swipe, how many fingers, and pause. So, please, check with a combo, try to fiddle with pause (set less or more).

Also, try to map swipe to a single button, not to a shortcut ("L1 + D-pad-Left) for testing. Shortcuts require to press all the buttons at once with a set time, perhaps shortcut press time is needed to set a little less.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

How do you emulate swipe, with separate mapping or using the combo? It better to try with a combo, where you add a side to swipe, how many fingers, and pause. So, please, check with a combo, try to fiddle with pause (set less or more).

Also, try to map swipe to a single button, not to a shortcut ("L1 + D-pad-Left) for testing. Shortcuts require to press all the buttons at once with a set time, perhaps shortcut press time is needed to set a little less.
      You legend Star-Lord! Thank you very much, the issue was a painful obvious one, I was pressing in sequence and it was not working. Once I pressed at same time like you said; bingo!

Thank you very much!

Comment

Hello,

Great! Glad that the issue resolved and thank you for your kind words.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X