Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Stick Locking During Combo/Shortcut

Hello,

I built a config to counter recoil for a certain gun in warzone. It works well except for randomly (I say this because I haven't been able to link it to a specific controller action) the right stick will completely lock up, and to unlock it I have to change to a different config slot and then back via the shortcuts. Any suggestions on why this might be happening are appreciated. The config is attached.

Config Explanation:
    All:
    The left stick click mappings just make it so it automatically tactical sprints (double press)

Shift 1:
    There is a shortcut on LT and RT which triggers a downward right stick movement

RT is bound to RT as well as waiting a certain amount of time and modifying the RS movement.

The other shortcuts allow for me to still move RS smoothly while the actions are happening.

Cheers!
    Attached Files

Hello,

I download the config and try to reproduce the problem you've described but I couldn't, The stick isn't stuck no matter what combination I've pressed (triggers at once, triggers + stick at once, etc).

May I ask you to specify certain steps that I could catch the moment of stick locking?

Thank you in advance.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

I download the config and try to reproduce the problem you've described but I couldn't, The stick isn't stuck no matter what combination I've pressed (triggers at once, triggers + stick at once, etc).

May I ask you to specify certain steps that I could catch the moment of stick locking?

Thank you in advance.
      Thank you for the help, unfortunately I haven't been able to duplicate it either other then when it happens (which seems random). I'll try to figure it out. I have my deadzones set super low in game settings (0.05), do you think there is any chance that could be the issue?

Comment

Hi there,

It barely could be an issue, I think. It would be awesome to find steps or at least something around steps that we could reproduce with a debugger. Maybe some issue with the shortcuts, ikd.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X