ReWASD license problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReWASD license problem

Hi, a couple days ago I bought reWASD with all the extensions and loved it, I already played quite a bit with it and had a lot of fun tweaking my Steam Controller settings.
    For various reasons I'm usually not at home during the weekends, so I usually play something on my laptop. I found out that you can only activate a lincense on a single computer and reWASD redirected me to a page where I thought I was buying some sort of "extension" of my already purchased license that would allow me to use it on more than one system. What ended up happening is that I bought another lincense without all the extras and that's quite a bummer since I cannot use the configs created on my other computer because they rely on the advanced features. Is there a way to use what I already have without having to buy another complete license?

Hello,

The thing is that the reWASD has a single PC, so you may use it on a single PC, revoke the activation and use the license again on another PC, let say, a laptop. But need 2 reWASD license keys to use on both machines at the same time.

The revoke is available on your personal account, free of charge, of course, no limits to revoke.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I didn't know that I could revoke without any limits, thank you very much!

Comment

You are welcome! No limits on your devices, reWASD is always here to work for you

Comment

Working...
        X