Wireless Dongle for Keyboard and Mouse not working at the same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless Dongle for Keyboard and Mouse not working at the same time

Hello, I'm a newbie here and I swear I did attempt to search the forums for anything that was related to my issue so I won't swamp the forums, but nothing I could find helped. I just activated my license and I thought this would allow me to use my wireless keyboard and mouse dongle at the same time.
    1) When I reinitialize I have to choose between the mouse or keyboard. Only the mouse or keyboard will be mapped. I want to use both because I want to emulate a ps4 dualshock controller for the sony remote play app. I can't seem to get both the keyboard and mouse to be re-mapped at the same time.
    2) In addition I use the joy.cpl tool as suggested and the calibration for the mouse will not work only the buttons on the mouse.

Hi there,

In this case, the receiver should be initialized as a mouse. Here are the steps:
    1. Remove your group.
    2. Choose the USB receiver as an active device.
    3. Go to the context menu and choose the "Re-initialize" option.
    4. Confirm that it is a mouse.
    Now, you will need to map the mouse as usual, but all keyboard mappings should be added as "additional mouse buttons", here.
    We have a config for this setup (it is the same as PS4 Remote Play, but all needed keyboard keys are moved to the additional mouse buttons section). You may try it as a basis.

Let me know if I got you right and it worked.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I want to sincerely thank your for your timely and informative response! Everything works as advertised and I want to say that this is truly such a great utility!

Comment

Yay, we are great to know

Comment

Hey, the grouping helped me fix my Deathadder V2 not working when wireless

Comment

Originally Posted by roshok View Post
            Hey, the grouping helped me fix my Deathadder V2 not working when wireless
            Cool, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Hi. I'd like to have a got at this, but the config Star-Lord refers to no longer exists. Does anyone know if this config is still around somewhere?

Comment

Unfortunately, the mentioned configuration is lost.

Comment

Working...
                X