Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• while playing Arrow Down , Arrow Right & S doesn't respond

Hello,

I have assigned the keys to play fifa on ps remote play. everything works perfect but the only thing that doesn't work for some reason is when i try to press arrow down +arrow right + S all together.

any other direction work perfectly and down + Right + any other button also works perfectly

not sure what to do

S (is passing) it's hard to change it tbh.

What can I do to fix it ?

Thanks

Hello,

Does it work out of the game? Please, open joy.cpl (default MS utility, type joy.cok in Windows Search), select the controller, and press arrow dowm+right+S. Does it reproduce?

In case it does, may I ask you to provide a config file that is used.

Thank you in advance.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

Does it work out of the game? Please, open joy.cpl (default MS utility, type joy.cok in Windows Search), select the controller, and press arrow dowm+right+S. Does it reproduce?

In case it does, may I ask you to provide a config file that is used.

Thank you in advance.
      Thanks for the reply I just tried it and it doesn't work also on joy.cpl ,it doesn't highlight button 2 when i press them all together

Comment

Btw when I tried to change from S to any other button it worked perfectly with the same combination, so not sure what's the problem and how to fix it

Comment

Hi there,

Please provide me with your config. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks for your reply. This is the config I created.

https://www.rewasd.com/community/con...085075c7c54dca

Comment

You should [Unmap] all the keys. The game probably gets input from both keyboard and gamepad, resulting in this behaviour.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-10-17_0-37-42.png
Views:	17
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	221978

[Unmap] is a part of [Advanced mapping] feature and requires either a license or a trial period to be activated.

Comment

Thanks for the reply I tried unmap all the buttons and still same issue, I even tried using the joystic direction instead of the arrow direction ,and still the same problem whenever.

Any idea ?

Comment

This is the edited button binding
                  https://www.rewasd.com/community/con...04ce8e85b8ea4b

Thanks

Comment

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing the config. Downloaded - > applied - > tested. As you can see the Cross button is working no matter what direction (arrows pressing together) - https://recordit.co/rfqVBAf80M.

Does the "S" keyboard buttons work separately? Could it be a hardware issue?
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks for your reply and help, will try to download an update for the driver . or replace the keyboard check if it work.

Could this be a shortcut the windows is using somehow ? that's why it's not responding

Comment

EDIT: it's not the program problem ,because even while typing when i try to press arrow down + arrow right + S with no rewasd active it won't write the letter "S" . Will try replace the keyboard today.

Thanks alot for your help and support

Comment

Hi there,
                          Thank you for the feedback. Let us know ay results.
                          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                          X