Hi there,
Thank you for the feedback. Let us know ay results.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
while playing Arrow Down , Arrow Right & S doesn't respond
Collapse
X
-
EDIT: it's not the program problem ,because even while typing when i try to press arrow down + arrow right + S with no rewasd active it won't write the letter "S" . Will try replace the keyboard today.
Thanks alot for your help and support
- Flag
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for your reply and help, will try to download an update for the driver . or replace the keyboard check if it work.
Could this be a shortcut the windows is using somehow ? that's why it's not responding
- Flag
Leave a comment:
-
Hi there,
Thank you for sharing the config. Downloaded - > applied - > tested. As you can see the Cross button is working no matter what direction (arrows pressing together) - https://recordit.co/rfqVBAf80M.
Does the "S" keyboard buttons work separately? Could it be a hardware issue?
- Flag
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for the reply I tried unmap all the buttons and still same issue, I even tried using the joystic direction instead of the arrow direction ,and still the same problem whenever.
Any idea ?
- Flag
Leave a comment:
-
You should [Unmap] all the keys. The game probably gets input from both keyboard and gamepad, resulting in this behaviour.
[Unmap] is a part of [Advanced mapping] feature and requires either a license or a trial period to be activated.
- Flag
Leave a comment:
-
Hi there,
Please provide me with your config. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.
- Flag
Leave a comment:
-
Btw when I tried to change from S to any other button it worked perfectly with the same combination, so not sure what's the problem and how to fix it
- Flag
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for the reply I just tried it and it doesn't work also on joy.cpl ,it doesn't highlight button 2 when i press them all togetherOriginally Posted by Star-Lord View PostHello,
Does it work out of the game? Please, open joy.cpl (default MS utility, type joy.cok in Windows Search), select the controller, and press arrow dowm+right+S. Does it reproduce?
In case it does, may I ask you to provide a config file that is used.
Thank you in advance.
- Flag
Leave a comment:
-
Hello,
Does it work out of the game? Please, open joy.cpl (default MS utility, type joy.cok in Windows Search), select the controller, and press arrow dowm+right+S. Does it reproduce?
In case it does, may I ask you to provide a config file that is used.
Thank you in advance.
- Flag
Leave a comment:
-
while playing Arrow Down , Arrow Right & S doesn't respond
Hello,
I have assigned the keys to play fifa on ps remote play. everything works perfect but the only thing that doesn't work for some reason is when i try to press arrow down +arrow right + S all together.
any other direction work perfectly and down + Right + any other button also works perfectly
not sure what to do
S (is passing) it's hard to change it tbh.
What can I do to fix it ?
ThanksTags: None
- Flag
Leave a comment: