Switch Controller immediately disconnects after clicking apply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch Controller immediately disconnects after clicking apply

Please help. I'm trying to use my switch controller to play warzone. Long story short, this program is the only way to get it to work because my PC needs to detect it as an xbox 360 controller. The problem is when I press apply my controller disconnects from my pc. I turn it back on and it connects for 2 seconds then disconnects again.

First of all, please check Preferences — My Data, the path for configs should be C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles.

If it's *reWASD\Profiles*, and your configs are stored on Desktop, please download this tool: http://files.disc-soft.com/filer/shared/1600160298/467/ to check if Public Documents (and other public folders) exist on your PC. If they do not exist, please download this tool: http://files.disc-soft.com/filer/shared/1601562107/480/, it should restore the default paths for configs after you open it as Administrator and confirm.

Then, you will need to restart the system.
    Once the PC reboots, please make sure you have all the needed folders from this path *C:\Users\Public\Documents\* and copy the *reWASD* folder from your Desktop to *Documents* or *Public Documents*.
    Now reopen reWASD, and check Preferences — My Data once again. If the path for configs is full now, please try to Apply any config.

If this is not an issue and the path is correct, please make the some sort of 'Cache clearing'.
    • Go to Preferences (a gear icon at the bottom right), General tab
    • Click Clear data button and confirm your action
    • Wait until the GUI and tray agent appear
    • Initialize your devices from scratch and try again
    If none of these will help, feel free to reinstall the app.

Comment

Hi there,

Also, go to Settings -> LED Settings and then select Nintendo controllers from the drop-down and uncheck "Prevent other apps from using the LED. Try to reproduce the problem again.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
      X