Mapping through remote desktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapping through remote desktop

I got an error message of "Mapping is unavailable for remote users" while I was trying to map a few PS4 keys to a virtual keyboard through Windows remote desktop. Is there way to fix it? What I am trying to do is while I am out, I can remote in my PC at home and using the virtual keyboard to control PS4 remote play.

Hello,

reWASD architecture doesn't support the option to use the software via RDP, at least for now. Do you use RDP for the remote session or other software?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Same problem:

i have this scenario: at my home my ps4 and my desktop are cabled at the same lan; ps4 is in standby mode, desktop is on; when i want to control my ps4 i use anydesk to connect to my desktop and i start ps4 remote play; the program start but i can only use enter and space bar button. If i use Rewasd all the buttons doesn't works :-(

Comment

Hi there,

Thank you for the clarification. The thing is that you need to use the same session as a physical user does. Anydesk as well as RDP creates a terminal session where physical devices aren't seen, so reWASD doesn't detect gamepad or another HID device.

Sorry, but reWASD doesn't work through remote desktop for now. We will investigate this case in detail, to understand how it better implement to support.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

hi, thanks for your reply. i hope that this new function is implemented as soon as possible because would be a wonderful function. have a nice day

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate it.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X