Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with build delay when using input change

Hi all,

When using ReWASD in Fortnite, i have the movement etc sorted but if i have the software activated, it now impacts building in a way that causes the game to fail to register placement etc.

With the input switching between keyboard and controller due to key presses, it makes it unusable for me as its just not viable to activate and deactivate when you want to use it.

Any suggestions?

Hi there!

Is the input change intentional? If not - all keyboard and mouse mappings must have [Unmap] flag enabled.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2020-10-26_023214.png Views:	0 Size:	363.3 KB ID:	222068

[Unmap] is a part of [Advanced mapping] feature that requires either a license or a trial period activated to work.

Comment

No not intentional at all.

I'll give this a go, could this be also something to do with me having build binds on my mouse buttons and to link those i have to push those puttings to keybinds that can be altered in the software?

For example - G5 = K and then in the software K = LB ?

Comment

Oh it looks like in order for me to be able to do it, they want me to upgrade my license.

Unfortunately without any way of knowing whether the advanced features would fix this for me, guess i might have an issue? Maybe its because i don't have the turbo?

Comment

Originally Posted by NapalmXplosiv View Post
          No not intentional at all.For example - G5 = K and then in the software K = LB ?
          In that case the [K] key must be mapped in the [Mouse] sub-config (icon at the right) and also have the [Unmap] flag enabled.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2020-10-26_033126.png Views:	0 Size:	359.8 KB ID:	222072

[Rapid fire] feature (Turbo) is not related to this case.

If your trial period on [Advanced mappings] is over, DM me your [System ID]. You can find it by clicking on [Key] icon at the right bottom corner.

Comment

Working...
          X