No announcement yet.

PlayStation 4 controller the mouse every 2-minutes just going up to the corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlayStation 4 controller the mouse every 2-minutes just going up to the corner

when I use my PlayStation 4 controller the mouse every 2-minutes just go up to the corner to the x so sometimes if I click I close down windows because it goes up to the x is it happened after I updated windows what can I do to fix have you encountered this ?

Hello! Pretty strange behavior. We have never encountered something like this from our side.

I suggest you to check the config, maybe you have excess mouse mapping there?

Also, do you use any other mappers?

Comment

so I found out that one profile where there was a mouse mapping every time I used it in a certain way it went up in the corner, I tried to unmounted but it didn't work I couldn't see anything other than the mouse in the profile mapping so I don't know what went wrong what what helped me was making a new profile even though it took me an hour to take all the keys in

Comment

There are a couple of things you should try:
        • Clearing a sort of 'Gaming cache':
        1. Go to Preferences (a gear icon at the bottom right), General tab
        2. Click Clear data button and confirm your action
        3. Wait until the GUI and tray agent appear
        4. Initialize your devices from scratch and try again
        • Reinstalling the software.
        If none of these will help, the issue should be in the config itself. Try increasing the deadzones of your stick, if you use your stick as a mouse.

Comment

Hi there,

It looks like the issue is in the config. As I understand the issue was resolved by new config creating, wasn't it?
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by wookiepediologist View Post
            There are a couple of things you should try:
            • Clearing a sort of 'Gaming cache':
            If none of these will help, the issue should be in the config itself. Try increasing the deadzones of your stick, if you use your stick as a mouse.
            I wanna try that next timeif it happens again it works now after I change the configured

Comment

Good news and hope it wont' happen again :satisfied:

Comment

well it happened again it work for a time
                I have try to do one you described

but still it's there but this time the mouse is just moving to the left any can happen anytime like every 15-30 seconds so it's probably gonna work again if I'm gonna delete config and reprogram but it just take so much time do you have any recommendation ?

Comment

It looks like the issue with a config then. I can try to check it on our side.

Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles ​​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

ok here it is
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hm, nothing strange I have found there. Also, I could not reproduce the issue with your config. Seems to be working as expected.

I think the new config made from scratch may do the trick, because your one is truly pretty complex

Also, I would recommend you to check any other mapping software you may have or maybe installed before. Let's say, Steam also has an embedded mapper that is active even on desktop. It may be a chance that both configs (the one from reWASD and from another mapper) lead to this issue.

Comment

I have noticed that it also does it on other configs, I do have steam installed how do I disable the embedded mapper ?, the only other thing I have is as software where I am mapping keys for my mouse, I can try to shut it down.

Comment

Hi there,

Disable the controller support in Steam big picture (Settings - > Controller Settings - > uncheck your controller).

Is this native software of the mouse vendor you were mentioned in the last post?
                          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
                            Hi there,

Disable the controller support in Steam big picture (Settings - > Controller Settings - > uncheck your controller).

Is this native software of the mouse vendor you were mentioned in the last post?
                            I don't think so it's call ROCCAT Swarm and it came with my mouse

I do not have the option to uncheck the controller in Steam I can see the controller but no checkmark but I was able to disabled Rumble effect and joystick navigation I don't know if that you meant

you can see it in the video I recorded
                            Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

Hi there,

Seems that your DS4 is disabled in Steam. So, did you try to make config from scratch as reWASDer was suggesting to you above?
                              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                              X