Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Binding keypad's scroll wheel (Razer Tartarus Pro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binding keypad's scroll wheel (Razer Tartarus Pro)

Hi! This is a really impressive software, and I am planning to buy two licenses just because the utility of it is endless!

But one thing that had me scratching my head is the inability to select 'Scroll Up' and 'Scroll Down' under the Keyboard section to rebind it to some other function on the Razer Tartarus Pro keypad. I selected the 'mouse' section and rebinded the scroll wheel to my designated function, but it still does the default function. (It shows sub-configs not working for current device selected)

I used to use Razer Synapse 3.0 to rebind it, but there is currently a game breaking bug that causes phantom inputs while having Synapse 3.0 running, so this software has been perfect for me thus far. If there is a possibility to add 'Scroll Up' and 'Scroll Down' in Keyboard section, that would be swell!

Hi there.

This is a complex device and reWASD supports it as the keyboard, so you may rebind keyboard buttons. Unfortunately, no other controls (joystick or scroll). We're working on adding more devices to support.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind words.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

No worries, it is just a minor gripe of mine! Thank you so much for the speedy reply! I am looking forward to the future update of reWASD! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Hi there,

We will try our best.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X