Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamepad speed is inverted

Hi,

I'm using reWASD as an emulator from MKB to PS4. I'm pretty satisfied but I have one really annoying issue:

When I turn my mouse slow it's faster ingame but when I turn it fast it slows down. Preferably I'd like to have this off completely but it would just do it for me if it was at least the other way around.
    How can I turn this off? Game is Warzone

Hi there,

Actually, it's correct stick behavior. To turn the character from side to side quickly, you need to hold the stick for some time at the maximum point of deflection. Which, in the case of mapping the stick to a physical mouse, is equal to slowly, but consistently, moving it in a certain direction. Please check out this video, we explain all the settings you can change (both in-game and in reWASD), and show how exactly the mouse remapped to a stick is different from the regular mouse.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Ah, I see how it is but that means technically it would be possible to limit the max deflection of a stick to never reach this point? Yet when I reduce the 32768 low enough, weird stuff starts to happen like really squishy aim and sudden spikes.

Comment

Hello,
        Technically, no option to limit the actual stick travel. A Stick response curve is the setting of stick behavior, how stick behaves when it's deflected ( Y-axis of this graph is Cursor speed, and X-axis is the line of Stick deflection). But physically it will be deflected to its's max value.

Please, show the curve you made. If you talking about aiming, the curve should be edited in shift #2 of mouse sub config - http://recordit.co/GSseeWlU8n.

Note that in-game settings are important as well. So, recommend lessening the deadzone in the game setting, set a bigger (max) sensitivity. Try how the mouse behaves in the game. Fiddle with in-game settings if the mouse feels kind of uncomfortable.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
          Hello,
          Technically, no option to limit the actual stick travel. A Stick response curve is the setting of stick behavior, how stick behaves when it's deflected ( Y-axis of this graph is Cursor speed, and X-axis is the line of Stick deflection). But physically it will be deflected to its's max value.

Please, show the curve you made. If you talking about aiming, the curve should be edited in shift #2 of mouse sub config - http://recordit.co/GSseeWlU8n.

Note that in-game settings are important as well. So, recommend lessening the deadzone in the game setting, set a bigger (max) sensitivity. Try how the mouse behaves in the game. Fiddle with in-game settings if the mouse feels kind of uncomfortable.
          Hi my curve is like this: https://i.gyazo.com/cd8dfdde09e31816...f970559155.png I'm absolutely satisfied when I'm aiming slow but when I have to turn it's just my natural behavior to do it fast but that triggers the point (I think max deflection) where my aim becomes slower so I tried to delay at max with my curve but I don't understand why I can't just disable that point. Sorry it's really hard to understand for someone who doesn't know much about this topic.

Comment

Here is a video of what I exactly mean maybe that is better to understand: https://streamable.com/uwaizq

Comment

And just to clear it up I fully understand that I'll never do the same distance when I flick as I will when I turn slowly I just want the same turn speed not distance traveled as you can see on my mouse curve I basically never want to hit it fully.

Comment

If you want to get the most instant feedback, you should move more to the top of the y-axis.
                As you have it approximately, in the middle, you cant get this much instant feedback.

And yes, the flicking is not possible. As virtual stick is absolutely different type of input.

Comment

Working...
                X