Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox Elite 2 Controller Relative Stick Deflection Seems Like Its Not Working Properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Elite 2 Controller Relative Stick Deflection Seems Like Its Not Working Properly

I have been using a PowerA Fusion Pro Xbox One controller with reWASD for the past few months, using recoil countering combos by adjusting right stick relative deflection. The combos worked perfectly with that controller but as soon as I started using the Elite 2 sometimes when I let go of the triggers/right stick it keeps spinning like I'm holding the right stick in a certain direction. This never happened with the other controller so I figured I would start by asking if there are any known Elite controller issues? Or if perhaps I shouldn't be trying to use the same configs on a new controller and I need to make new ones? I can upload the config, let me know if it needs any explanation.
    Attached Files

Hi there,

Well, it shouldn't be a problem of using the same config with different gamepads, however, I do not exclude some issues. Ok, I checked your config seems that the config is fine. I see shortcuts with triggers (high zone) and R stick side movements, apparently to compensate -22 R down deflection.

May I ask you to specify the steps that cause the issue? I mean what controls are pressed that cause spinning. Maybe it's some sequence or when buttons are pressed together.
    What game?

If it's ok for you, try to create a config from the scratch and reproduce the problem.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply! So I made a new game and new config from scratch and was unable to recreate the issue, super weird.

In terms of specific steps to trigger the issue:

1) hold LT and RT to trigger combo
      2) ~500ms after the combo is triggered move the right stick along its Y-axis (or I think whichever axis is being adjusted in the combo)
      3) after about another ~500ms let go of all three at the same time (LT, RT, RS)
      I would say about 20% of the time the screen will start pulling to one direction, not necessarily the direction you were moving the right stick.

I have attached a new config I made that from what I can tell is identical but does not have the issue. Maybe you can see the difference?
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi there,

Configs look similar except for shortcuts that were in a shift in the old config. The new config contains shortcuts in the main. Plus, the old config had a different combo pressing LT+RT rather new one. And some other differences.

Glad that a new config solves the problem. Does the new config match your game settings needs?
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X