COD modern warfare Warzone Default button layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD modern warfare Warzone Default button layout

Okay so, I’ve been searching for almost a day now, and I cannot find a custom configuration for warzone that emulates the default bumper ping settings.. like being able to put on armor or pick up a weapon or even if I wanted to call in load out box. Someone please help, thank you!

Hi there,

All available config regarding COD Warzone this community link. But, you may set your own configurations with required mappings according to game controls. Any issues with that?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I haven’t had issues per say, more of understanding which control for example if A is for jump and on the keyboard it’s space then I would put that. Now for putting on armor plates, you would normally use Y but it says “unbound” which means that action hasn’t been assigned a button. I don’t know how to assign actions that haven’t been assigned yet like putting on armor plates or how to use an armor or ammo box which would usually be RB and LB together. I guess I just don’t know how to map or assign those actions. I was hoping to find a configuration already done where I wouldn’t have to go back and assign buttons. Any advice or pointers would help.

Comment

The easiest way to create a config from scratch is to open in-game settings and check all the bindings you see there.

Let's say, Jump is Space and A. So, you need to map A to Space, you have got it right.

Yep, this process may take a while, but you will get a config that suits you best.

Also, visit the link from Star-Lord's post, there are many ready-to-go configs there, so you may use them at least as a basis.

Comment

Alrighty, thank y’all so much! Btw, this is an awesome platform, it just takes a little getting used to! But again, thank you! I will updating y’all!

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we do appreciate it.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Update: THIS PLATFORM IS AMAZING! Lol so, it took me about 1-2 hours tops to configure my controller and actually added a couple for different play styles. Again thank you!

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. Forgot to mention, we have a community where you may as find the required game (s) config as well as share your own config. For example, the COD game.

In case you will be interested in.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I will keep that in mind, happy thanksgiving 🦃 y’all! 💪🏽

Comment

Originally Posted by Vcr500524 View Post
                    I will keep that in mind, happy thanksgiving 🦃 y’all! 💪🏽
                    i'd love to get your setup for this (maybe you can take a photo of it) this has been a struggle- i also use bumper ping and there are a few things i'm having trouble with for the remap- any help would be appreciated!!

Comment

Hi there,

What trouble do you have? Share us with the details of your case.

Thank you in advance.
                      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                      X